Gucci Babes - Trendencies Blog
[ad_1] Good morning gorgeous! I´m sorry for the lack of posts during the past few days and this look was scheduled for last week but work has been crazy and I haven´t had time to sit in front of the computer and write a post. Today´s the first day I can stay at home working so I´m back here. Both my body and my mind needed a bit of a rest because the past few days have been non stop… The outfit I´m showing you today has nothing to do with the actual weather in Madrid. It´s super cold and rainy but last week the weather was a lot nicer. That´s the reason why I´ve been going out bare legged because I don´t want to wear tights or pants until it´s too cold outside. I´m wearing a white matching set that´s really cute with the shorts and the cropped blouse. On my feet I chose a pair of black moto boots and I completed the look with a few luxury accessories. I´m obssesed with my new Gucci sunglasses and they go great with my black Gucci belt. What do you think? Buenos días preciosos! Sient...
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder